Role-based access is an Enterprise tier feature. If you're interested in upgrading your account to Enterprise, please let us know by visiting our home page and clicking the chat button in the bottom right corner.
To configure user roles,
- Click Settings ⚙️ in the top-right of the Spectacles app.
- In the Manage Users section, you can click the Edit icon to modify the role of each user.
You can assign one of three roles to a Spectacles user:
- Owner - Owners are administrators and can do everything.
- Manager - Managers can create and edit Suites, but cannot administer user accounts (invite user, delete user, edit user role, etc.)
- User - Users are read-only users and can only view runs, they cannot create or modify Suites or administer user accounts.